Social Icons

twitteremail

Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Welcome to Veteran Series Linux Screens


Thank you and welcome to my new blog site.  This is the first one that I am publishing, so I hope you enjoy the content that I present and bear with me through the rough times.

The main purpose of this site is to present the computer screens I design for those who use the Linux operating system.  I have been using Linux for the past year and am still basically a Newbie!

All of the designs I will be introducing are created to honor all Veterans, my brothers and sisters.  I am an Army Vietnam Veteran and take pride in all our service members; Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines and Navy.

I will be creating various Linux useable screens such as GFXmenu screens, Ksplash screens, and Plymouth Themes as time permits.  Feel free to use any of the screens found here to show your support.
 

Let Us Not Forget

Vietnam Memorial at Night

We Support Our Troops